1. The service provider may collect the service user’s personally identifiable information and non-identifiable information. The service user may opt not to provide the information but the service user may not be able to access all features of the service.
2. The service provider automatically receives and records information on the server logs from the service user’s browser including the IP address, page visited and amount of time spent on each page.
3. The service provider receives and records information when the service user plays the games including the service user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, device serial number, login time and actions done. This information may be used to identify the service user and to prevent any inappropriate use of the service.
4. The service provider collect device information such as operation system, device name, model, IMEI, Serial no., IP address, phone number, country, and others. These information will be collected to improve our services and to protect inappropriate services.
5. Contact list on service user device will be used to search for other service users to suggest the service to the user’s friends or to add the friends to
6. When you allowed to access Location Service in any game, developer or third party may be stored or send your approximate location for better service of game.
9. The service provider and third parties may from time to time make software applications and game downloads available for the service user on or through the service. These applications may separately access, and allow a third party to view identifiable information such as name, ID, computer's IP Address or other information such as what game the service user is playing during any given session, and any cookies that the service user may previously has installed or that were installed for the service user by a third party software application or website. Additionally, these applications may ask the service user to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third party products or services provided through these applications are not owned or controlled by the service provider. The service user is encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on their websites or otherwise.
10. The service provider has taken steps to assure that all information collected will remain secure and in its original form. As such, access to all personal information is strictly controlled. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. In certain areas, industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption is implemented to protect data transmissions. However, please be informed that there is no security measure that can provide 100% round-the-clock security for the information.
11. The service provider will not sell, barter, share nor rent the
service user’s personally identifiable data. The service provider will
only use or reveal the service user’s personal information when the
service provider deems it is necessary to do so.
11.1 to respond to the service user’s request and interact with the service user (such as billing, resetting password and for the purpose of confirming the account)
11.2 to provide good service to the service user
11.3 to enforce rules and conditions of the service
11.4 to secure the service user privacy
11.5 to achieve conformation with the law or to facilitate legal procedures
The service provider may share the service user’s personal information with other companies in the network or with its reliable trade partners. The service provider may use the service user’s personal information to inform the service user of promotions and new services offered by the service provider or its business partners at any time.